[mapserver-dev] MapServer 2012 OSGeo Annual Report

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Apr 9 12:49:45 PDT 2013

Hi Devs,

As an OSGeo project, MapServer is expected to produce a short annual
report for inclusion in OSGeo's annual journal. Landon is working on the
compilation of the journal these days and it would be great if we could
produce a report for MapServer soon.

I have produced a first draft based on 2011 contents to get things
started. Please go ahead and help update it with relevant information:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MapServer_Report_2012

Note to SteveL: The PSC chair is normally in charge of this (hint hint),
so your name is at the top of the report. :-)

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/