[mapserver-dev] RFC97: Dynamically Creating High Zoom-Level Tiles

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 06:43:00 PDT 2013

Steve,
if max is 15, you would only resample for levels 16, 17 and up, i.e. always
from a single tile using the common power-of-two grids (g, wgs84, ...) or
at the worst from 4 tiles for the other ones.

so z <= max-cached-level : usual behavior
z > max-cached-level : upscale from tiles where z=max-cached-level

clearer ?

--
thomas