[mapserver-dev] UTFGrid driver for MapServer

Francois Desjarlais fdesjarlais1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 08:22:56 PDT 2013

Hi devs,

My name is Francois and I am a computer engineering student. This summer,
as part of the Google Summer of Code program, I worked on a UTFGrid driver
for MapServer. It is now functional and available. I also made a patch for
OpenLayers so that it supports UTFGrid with a WMS service for UTFGrid
driver. Recently, I modified the MapServer's docs to add this new output
format. All these can be found on my git.

Any feedback about the driver is appreciated.
You can find all the doc and a working example at msgsoc.mapgears.com
My git : github.com/fdesj

Regards,
Francois