[mapserver-dev] Pull requests in documentation

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Dec 4 10:14:54 PST 2013

Hi ThomasG,

I'm testing/building your branch 'branch-6-4-i18n-with-po' now.  I've
checked out your branch and am following your updates/steps in
documentation.txt

I'm having trouble at the step where I believe the .mo files should be
generated.  On windows, I am getting the following messages:

  make compile_messages -e TRANSLATIONI18N=fr

    No such file or directory: 'LC_MESSAGES\\about.mo'
    No such file or directory: 'LC_MESSAGES\\announcements_all.mo'

Indeed there are no .mo files in the folder /translated/fr/LC_MESSAGES/

(.po files do exist in /translated/fr/)

Maybe I have missed a step?  Let me know what you think.

-jeff