[mapserver-dev] oid too large (row number uint32)

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Wed Dec 11 15:02:34 PST 2013

Which version of MapServer? What is the symptom of the error? Is your MapServer install on 32-bit machine? Might just need to fiddle with the definition of resultObj in  mapserver.h. Right now the shapeindex, the structure member that carries a features uid is defined as a long. Could try changing that to unsigned long which would certainly help or use the abstract types (e.g. ms_uint32). Recompile and look for type warnings.

Steve