[mapserver-dev] Traslation Commit privileges

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jan 2 09:19:39 PST 2013

Hello José,

Thanks for volunteering! :)

As Bart mentioned, we recently changed from SVN to Github for hosting
the MapServer source and documentation.  I've just updated the
'Documentation Development Guide'[1] with notes regarding the new GitHub
steps, so you should review that page.

I have also added a new GitHub page in the docs, to replace the old
Subversion page (this isn't visible yet, but will be in a few hours).

Let me know if you have any questions José (or ping me on IRC in
#mapserver on freenode.net).

[1] http://www.mapserver.org/development/documentation.html

Thanks,

-jeff