[mapserver-dev] Tunnel and line outline renderings enhancement, comments?

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 08:48:25 PDT 2013

Daniel,
You can always suggest :) Quite frankly, I have already spent far too
much time arguing on this one to even have the motivation to continue
at all on it. So spending another hour for a 5 minute patch, to
duplicate what will have to go into the user documentation, is way
down my todo list.

regards,
thomas