[mapserver-dev] cmake migration

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue May 7 08:25:10 PDT 2013

Just wanted to give my feedback on cmake testing with master.  (started
the easy way, on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS server)  Heads up for anyone compiling
with php_mapscript enabled (-DWITH_PHP=1), cmake was able to enable
php_mapscript but gave me an error of "install TARGETS given no LIBRARY
DESTINATION for module target 'php_mapscript'" - so I had to also set
-DPHP5_EXTENSION_DIR to point to the server's extension_dir (set in
php.ini).

(emailing this so google/nabble will find this message for someone
searching for 'php cmake mapserver')

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna