[mapserver-dev] Problems with getMap request and mapCache

Diego Moreira moreira.geo at gmail.com
Fri May 10 12:42:47 PDT 2013

Hi devs,

I'm having a problem with mapcache. When I make the request GetMap, I
receive the following error:
"received wms request with no service param"

But, according to the OGC specifications, the service param is not needed
in order to make the request getMap.

Examining the code in the file mapcache/lib/service_wms.c, in the function
_mapcache_service_wms_parse_request, the service param was implemented as
if it were needed.

Shouldn't this implementation be corrected? Or am I doing something wrong?

Abs.

Diego Moreira Carvalho
Geógrafo - CREA: DF19935/D