[mapserver-dev] Restriction list by user

scott159 at free.fr scott159 at free.fr
Sat May 18 14:10:19 PDT 2013

Hi,

With next release 6.4, it will be possible to enable/disable layers in OGC Web Services by IP Lists (RFC90). But I don't understand why restriction list by IP because if a user connect from an another computer, it will be possible to access these layers. So, if I would like to enable/disable layers by user list.
For this, I would like modify mapows.c to implement a restriction list by others variables like REMOTE_USER.
What do you think about this solution ?