[mapserver-dev] MapServer presentation at FOSS4G-NA

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue May 21 10:23:51 PDT 2013

Hi MapServer Devs, PSC, Committers,

If you are planning to be at FOSS4G-NA then please let us know.

SteveL and I are going to lead the "MapServer project status report -
Meet the developers!" presentation on Thursday at 1:30pm, and we'd like
you to join us.

If you have stuff/features you've worked on and would like to see
included in the presentation then please let us know, otherwise, even
just having you there for the "Meet the developers / Q&A" part would be
great, i.e. an opportunity for users to see who is building the software
and to interact with them.

See ya!

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/