[mapserver-dev] RFC 105 : Support for WFS 2.0 (server side)

Martin Kofahl martin.kofahl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 15:42:23 PST 2013

Hi Even,
amazing work you've done!

After reading through the rfc I'm convinced that, regarding paging support,
we should require an order statement for rdbms connections or at least
mention it in the docs and all sample mapfiles (wfs_200_cite_postgis.map),
as unexpected getfeature responses are likely to occur (think of load
balancers). Then i wondered about the wfs_cite_wfs2 flag. According the the
wfs spec the service parameter is mandatory (7.6.2.3), so this might be
more a cite issue. Will you remove the flag when all testing is done?

Kind regards,
Martin