[mapserver-dev] Pull requests in documentation

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Fri Nov 29 09:42:01 PST 2013

+1
From: mapserver-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mapserver-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] on behalf of thomas bonfort [thomas.bonfort at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 7:17 AM
To: Thomas Gratier
Cc: mapserver-dev List
Subject: Re: [mapserver-dev] Pull requests in documentation

Dear documentation team,
Thomas and the french translation team have put sufficient effort in
this enhancement to not be left in the dark with no reaction to their
proposal. Their pull request is now two months old, but the actual
implementation and ideas started off nearly two years ago and were
already left in limbo back then.
If there are no technical or philosophical objections as to why this
enhancement should not be merged, I suggest we accept the changes, and
ask them to take responsibility for it. In any case, it is neither
good for them or for the mapserver project to leave things in the
current state.

regards,
thomas

> Hi,
>
> I'm always waiting for my PR to be merged.
> Any new about this?
> Jeff, did you try to build the French documentation using my branch?
> It's a 10 min try FYI.
>
> Thanks for your feedback
>
> Cheers
>
> Thomas

>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for the first feedback.Can you tell where are the "english
>> misleading"? I want to make required modifications to make things more
>> clear.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Thomas
>>

>> 2013/10/13 Yves Jacolin <yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com>
>>>
>>> Thomas,
>>>
>>> I built the french translation on my system which seems quiet simple
>>> and your doc is enought to find the good way (except some english
>>> misleading).
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Y.

>>> --