[mapserver-dev] MapServer 6.4 Release Candidate released

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 07:11:08 PDT 2013

The MapServer Team is pleased to announce the release of MapServer
6.4.0 RC1. This is a release candiate for the 6.4 release,
and contains only minor fixes compared to beta2.

We currently have no blocking issues, so depending on this feedback
phase our next release will hopefully be a final 6.4.0.

The changelog since beta2 can be consulted here:

http://mapserver.org/development/changelog/changelog-6-4.html#changelog-6-4-rc1

The source for this release can be downloaded at:

   http://mapserver.org/download.html
or
   http://download.osgeo.org/mapserver/mapserver-6.4.0-rc1.tar.gz

Once again we need your help to ensure a high quality product, so
please help out by testing your applications with this new code base.

Thanks! - The MapServer Team