[mapserver-dev] Error building Mapserver 6.4.1 with fribidi

samuelmesa at gmail.com samuelmesa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 10:16:49 PST 2014

 Thank you Thomas for the prompt response and solution. However, only ran
compilation, with quotes on the routes of FriBiDi, adding another route to
the header of glibconfig.h.

 -DFRIBIDI_INCLUDE_DIR="/usr/include/glib-2.0;/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include;/usr/include/fribidi"
\

 I've updated the Mapserver package for users of Archilinux [1].

 Thanks again for your prompt response,

 Samuel.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/mapserver/

--