[mapserver-dev] Error building Mapserver 6.4.1 with PHP/Mapscript

Armand Bahi armand.bahi at imerir.com
Mon Jan 27 00:33:55 PST 2014

Hello all, I'm trying to compile the package Mapserver 6.4.1 for windows
with php/mapscript, however reports the following error during compilation:

mapserver-config.h(4) : fatal error C1021 : invalid command preprocessor
'cmakedefine'.

How I can fix this compilation error?

I saw also the Jeff McKenna e-mail about PHPmapscript with cmake on
windows, and I'm wondering if anyone has successfully built (or tried) to
compile PHPMapscript with cmake on Windows.

Regards,

Armand