[mapserver-dev] Improved 2.5D support and capability of adding files in GetFeature OGR output

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed Jun 11 12:42:17 PDT 2014

Hi,

Just to make you aware of a few improvements I've committed :

* 2.5D support for OGR and PostGIS input and GML output :
	https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/pull/4941

* Capability of including extra files in WFS GetFeature OGR output (for
licencing, metadata, etc...), for multipart or zip output  :

	https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/4884

	(The keyword I came with finally is wfs_additional_files_in_output since
the capability can be used both in multipart or zip output)

The tickets contain the links to commits that document those improvements.

Even

--
Geospatial professional services