[mapserver-dev] Translation of the documentation: missing flags

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Tue Mar 25 03:41:13 PDT 2014

Thomas,

Thanks, actu	ally the issue did not come from missing flags. All icon flag from
famfamfam is already in the _static/flagicons dir.

The issue is that famfamfam uses ISO country code and transifex uses ISO
langage code. For Greece and Albania they are both different.

I renamed greece and albania flags with their own langage code.

Y.

Mail : yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
http://www.camptocamp.com