[mapserver-dev] German translation issue

Lars Lingner gislars+list at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 26 01:17:23 PDT 2014

Hi,

if I could vote, I would opt in for the transifex process and drop the
old one.

About 5 years ago I startet working on the German translation. Since
then the topic was very quite.
I would like to test transifex. But here in Germany, the MapServer users
I talked to are happy with the English version. It is the most recent
and catching up with the continuous developing of new features, one can
spend a lot of time.

Best wishes,

Lars