[mapserver-dev] New env. var. to make it easier to test/debug web services

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Thu Oct 2 12:01:15 PDT 2014

In theory yes, but Even's implementation is more comprehensive and less error prone. It's ok to have two ways to trigger the same behavior as long as the behavior is the same (if that makes sense). Maybe -nh can trigger setting the env variable and then just use his solution for suppressing headers.