[mapserver-dev] Documentation for occasional contributors

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Oct 15 06:13:11 PDT 2014

On 2014-10-15 6:42 AM, Peter Hopfgartner wrote:
> I'd say, the moment the developers documentation could be improved in
> some points.
>
> As a first point, I do have problems on how to run the test suite with
> my changes. Could the information in
> http://www.mapserver.org/development/tests/autotest.html be updated?
>
> Then, a page describing the workflow with git, much like
> http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/developer/source.html help.
>
> Thanks and best regards,
>
> Peter

At first I thought you were asking for exact git/workflow for how to
contribute to documentation, which we have :)  Here it is for the record
anyway: http://www.mapserver.org/development/documentation.html#background

Maybe as you travel down your dev path you can also enhance the docs
that you are using.

-jeff