[mapserver-dev] - Tile index

Rahkonen Jukka (Tike) jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Oct 17 00:19:08 PDT 2014

Hi,

I would say that a question like this belongs to mapserver-users list. If discussion leads to conclusion that there is a bug in Mapserver the next step would be to create a ticket to github or continue discussion about how to fix it best on mapserver-dev.

My guess is that you do not use the same mapfiles with your 6.4.1 and 6.5-dev on x64 wheezy.
The tileindex should be found from layer "panchro" but the mapfile in your message does not define that layer.

> TILEITEM "the_path"
> TILEINDEX "panchro"

-Jukka Rahkonen-