[mapserver-dev] Draft FOSS4G Project Status Presentation...

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Sep 1 13:23:36 PDT 2014

On 9/1/2014 3:37 PM, Lime, Steve D (MNIT) wrote:
> In case anyone's interested in reviewing. It's at:
>
>    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1kJT09VeiQh-zpTEAR0UkZKjNaWE0BLFBP6eAn4YR6Wg/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Any feedback is welcome... I borrowed heavily from Stefan's and Thomas'
> FOSS4G Euro presentation, thanks for sharing.

In addition to the PSC members that Jeff is adding, I think it would be
good if we can show some status on the amount of development that is
happening (I think github will give us the basics), but something like
number of lines of code changed since say 6.4, number of active
committers involved since 6.4, may be the top 5-10 committers by name.

This will give people some greater sense of how active and alive the
development is in addition to the size of the community and some credit
to the people that are making things happen.

-Steve W