[mapserver-dev] Draft FOSS4G Project Status Presentation...

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Mon Sep 8 11:11:53 PDT 2014

I can a reasonable number of commits by looking at differences in counts between master and branch-6-4, so 234 commits.

For lines, I used "git log --after=2013-09-17 --shortstat" which was the 6.4.0 release date. From that (see attached CSV) I get +92157 insertions, -34554 deletions so a net increase of 57603 lines. A large portion of the difference is attributed to including embedded TTF fonts (RFC 98). Still, a lot of code was touched.

Steve