[mapserver-dev] pink screen after activating several layers (mapserver version 6.2.0)

Donald mrdonald8000 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 08:22:05 PST 2015

cheers,

I have several layers that I can activate. When I activate all at once I get
a pink screen. If I activate a layer individually by selecting one at a time
I still get a pink screen even though some layers are correctly drawn.  I
checked the error log and I the last log line I have says  "freeing map at
0xa022230". To see the map again I have to unselect all layers.

Any thoughs on how to solve the problem ?

thanks,