[mapserver-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Motion: Retire SDE Support for MapServer 7.0

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Feb 11 07:40:08 PST 2015

Even, Thank you for the additional info in the SDE options.

We might want to put out an inquiry to the user lists to see with there
are people using these and what version of software they are using it
against. In general if the community is not using/supporting a feature
then I see no reason to continue carrying it if we (the community) can
not verify that it works and is useful. That said, I think we should
give due notification that we are planning to drop it and why.

-Steve W