[mapserver-dev] Goodbye mapserver

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Feb 13 07:35:49 PST 2015

Hi Umberto,

I'm sorry to hear that.  Is there any chance you might be at
FOSS4G-Europe this coming July in Como?  http://europe.foss4g.org/2015/
  Please keep it in mind, we could chat there, as I'll also try to be
there :)

Thanks for all your Java MapScript contributions over the years! Try to
imagine how many thousands of users and organizations used your work.
Thanks again.

-jeff