[mapserver-dev] Communicating Tile Coordinates Between Mapcache and Mapserver

seandisanti sdisanti at orionnetworksolutions.com
Thu Jul 2 10:25:06 PDT 2015

Thank you for the response, the suggested request string actually has the
same result I was receiving last week, when I initially thought it was
working. The entire layer looks to be compressed into the size of a tile. I
can send my config or mapfile, but for confidentiality purposes I can't post
here. Is it alright to send directly to email?