[mapserver-dev] Allowing spaces in layer names (WMS/WFS)

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 14:24:55 PDT 2015

Hi All,

Thank you all for the comments. I would expect an option to provide an (XML
friendly) alias for the layer name which would be added to the GetFeature
response as the XML tag instead of the "real" layer name. Is that possible?
The "title" metadata tag doesn't seem to do what we would like to achieve.

Thanks,

Tamas