[mapserver-dev] ScribeUI on Google Summer of Code 2015

Samuel Lapointe samuellapointe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 08:21:24 PDT 2015

Hello Steve,

My plan for the summer includes allowing the creation of classes based on
sets of data, which means if I can't implement your idea this summer, at
least a good part of the path will be done. I added it to my list of
features I'd like to add to ScribeUI if I still have time left before the
end of the project. Thank you for your suggestion and for welcoming me!