[mapserver-dev] MapServer.pdf fixes

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Oct 3 06:04:59 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Yesterday I noticed that the documentation PDF on mapserver.org was from
April of 2014, so I tried to build it locally and I had to fix many
fatal latex errors (committed) but I was eventually successful with 7.0
  I uploaded it manually to mapserver.org

But I looked at our travis-ci scripts and apparently to trigger a PDF
build of the docs we need to include in our git commit messages the text
"[build_pdf]", that is a good thing to remember :)  I tested that this
morning.

-jeff