[mapserver-dev] MapServer.pdf fixes

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Sun Oct 4 23:59:23 PDT 2015

On Saturday, October 03, 2015 10:04:59 Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Yesterday I noticed that the documentation PDF on mapserver.org was from
> April of 2014, so I tried to build it locally and I had to fix many
> fatal latex errors (committed) but I was eventually successful with 7.0
>   I uploaded it manually to mapserver.org
>
> But I looked at our travis-ci scripts and apparently to trigger a PDF
> build of the docs we need to include in our git commit messages the text
> "[build_pdf]", that is a good thing to remember :)  I tested that this
> morning.

jeff,

May be we should document this better than what it is here :
http://mapserver.org/development/documentation.html#the-usual-workflow-for-already-existing-translation

Can you fill a ticket I assign it to me, I will add something in the doc page.

Y.
--
Responsable Formation et Support
Camptocamp France SAS