[mapserver-dev] Layer status

Pushpendra Singh pushpendra7974 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 23:28:39 PDT 2015

Dear All,
             Previously, I was using Mapscript_csharp.dll of version
1.0.4562.22159 and recently I have replaced it with newer version no.
1.0.5686.27020.

In this version, I am facing the problem to check whether the layer is
opened or not.

At first, what i am doing is

 lyr = m_Map.getLayer(i);   // fetching the layer one by one

if (lyr.isLayerOpen() == mapscript.MS_FALSE)    // in previous version we
have the function  isLayerOpen() to check whether a layer is opened or not
                            lyr.open(); // To open the layer it was not
opened

Any help in this direction will be appreciated.

--
With Regards