[mapserver-dev] php-mapscript missing from Ubuntu 16.04 beta?

Worth Lutz wal3 at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 4 12:33:29 PDT 2016

I've done more googling and I now see that both 5 and 7 were in the
beta2 release to keep from breaking too much.

And I see that the final release will be only php7. [1]  This is
confirmed at the bottom of this issue.

What is needed to get php-mapscript working on php7?

[1]  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/php5/+bug/1522422

*Worth Lutz*