[mapserver-dev] PHP 7 MapScript SWIG Support / Discussion

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Dec 16 14:32:04 PST 2016

Hi all,

I've created an RFC draft for the PHP 7 SWIG potential changes:
http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-117.html

Please pay attention to the "Limitations" section, as there are some
items that need discussion.  I will plan to discuss this for sure at the
next PSC meeting on 19 January, so we have lots of time to discuss,
especially as we are entering the holidays.

Wishing the whole MapServer community a truly happy and merry Christmas!  :)

-jeff