[mapserver-dev] Add some docker image links to binaries listed on mapserver.org?

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:00:33 PST 2016

All,

I think we should add a Docker section to the download page on mapserver.org
where we can post some links to validated mapserver docker images.

In my own work, I'm not really planning on deploying binaries that aren't
docker-ified anymore.

I have a mapserver v7 docker image (with gdal 2 and apache 2.4) available
from msmitherdc/grid-cloudhub:mapserver-v7 complete with oracle client
libraries. We could also link to some dockerfiles for people to clone and
build their own docker images as well.

Mike

--
Michael Smith