[mapserver-dev] Paris code sprint - show of hands

Lars Schylberg lars.schylberg at blixtmail.se
Tue Jan 19 10:02:16 PST 2016

Hi

I am trying to make it to the code-sprint.  I would like to contribute
the documentation and maybe think about new demos.
For the last couple of years I been developing some larger Mapserver
configurations and found several areas that could be improved or
expanded in the documentation.

/Lars Schylberg