[mapserver-dev] MapServer png vs pdf output

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:56:05 PDT 2016

Tamas,
Could #3 be extended so that createImage takes the resolution (and maybe
other needed parameters) as a parameter? The resolution would be stored as
a parameter in the cairo_renderer struct and be applied where needed in the
cairo renderer. The scale-dependant resolution rendering is rather
involved, and I would not recommend fiddling with it inside drawMap.
Please create a pull-request for this so we can get a chance at seeing the
side-effects in the test suite.
Regards,
Thomas