[mapserver-dev] WFS - numeric value truncated

Ian Walberg ian.walberg at airborne.aero
Sat Jun 11 06:46:37 PDT 2016

Hello,

Our WFS server setup is using a sqlite database and we are seeing any NUMERIC fields have their decimal places truncated, any VARCHAR fields work ok with all the decimal places retained.

We want to avoid changing he schema in the short term so are looking for a work around.

It does not look like adding a CAST to the SELECT in the DATA statement is supported, are the details of what keywords the mapserver SELECT supports?

Thanks

Ian