[mapserver-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Releases ahead of Bonn?

Smith, Michael ERDC-RDE-CRREL-NH CIV Michael.Smith at erdc.dren.mil
Tue Jun 28 11:02:54 PDT 2016

Through Howard, we were planning on doing some funding of the Vector Tiles
implementation, including mapcache support. But this is at the planning
stages right now.

Mike

--
Michael Smith

Remote Sensing/GIS Center
US Army Corps of Engineers

On 6/28/16,  11:53 AM, "mapserver-dev on behalf of thomas bonfort"
<mapserver-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of