[mapserver-dev] MapServer and GSoC

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Mar 8 12:20:51 PST 2016

Hi MapServer Devs,

As you probably knew already, OSGeo just got approved for Google Summer
of Code, so if you have interest in mentoring a student and/or have
project ideas to submit, then we should create an ideas page for
MapServer in the wiki at

   https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016_Ideas

The student application period will be from March 14 to 25.

Please see also the message below with more details on becoming a mentor.

Daniel