[mapserver-dev] Reminder of PSC meeting today

Seth G geographika at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 13:20:43 PDT 2016

Hi Steve,

It was mainly just to let the PSC know that work is ongoing on the
tutorials, albeit slowly.
Probably no need for comments on the sessions until a decent first draft
is available. Then it would be good to review if the map files follow
any "best practices" of MapServer use. I guess votes on the RFC would be
reassuring.
One item that would be good to get comments on is the use of a live
server for the tutorials. The MapServer docs are available as PDFs, so
the OpenLayers component would be missing from these, likely rendering
the tutorials fairly useless for offline review.
Regards,

Seth