[mapserver-dev] beta website page

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Aug 23 07:48:40 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Yesterday I worked on the MapServer project page on the new/future OSGeo
site: http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/projects/mapserver/

(I actually have several pictures to use, and later I will try to add a
slider plugin for WordPress, to show pics from our many events)

Let me know if anything needs changing on the page.

Also, if you are a company you will need to create your own company page
to be listed as a 'service provider' there - if you need an account on
wordpress let me know, I can create an account for you.  (I also will do
this today)

PS. Mike you chose a perfect shirt for the sprint ha!

thanks all,

-jeff