[mapserver-dev] beta website page

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Wed Aug 23 08:28:14 PDT 2017

I like the sprint picture! The logo sucks though in this presentation - odd shape and cropped too closely. The logo and the project title are redundant IMHO. Do we have to stick with a two-column display or could we somehow use the logo in place of the page title? For instance, I could see  plopping the logo in a white div above the intro paragraph that runs the width of the green content block (inside the gutter), letting the paragraph run that same width and then pushing the website button below that.

Of course the quick fix would be to make the logo smaller in the white div where it sits now...

The who's involved section could link back to the PSC page - how are folks added there?

Steve