[mapserver-dev] Make wms layer groups requestable

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Dec 20 04:29:59 PST 2017

Yves,

the links were missing in your email. I think you meant:
- Thomas' original PR: https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/pull/5371
- your doc PR: https://github.com/mapserver/docs/pull/209/files
- your new branch with Thomas commits: https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/compare/master...yjacolin:wms_group_queryable

I personnally don't have a strong opinion on the topic, but all this looks
reasonnable, so I'll happily push on the merge button if Travis is happy. So yes, open
a new PR on your new branch.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com