[mapserver-dev] Removing the old Trac instance

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:49:11 PST 2017

agreed Daniel, we should keep a dump just in case.
When I did the migration from trac to github I based myself from a trac
dump (that I haven't kept), but that from what I recall easy to obtain. We
just need to make sure that the wiki pages are actually included in that
dump.
While keeping a static version of the site itself would be nice, I'm not
sure that is tractable within reasonable effort given the multiple report
pages that trac offered.

--
thomas