[mapserver-dev] Contributing a bunch of fixes

Martin Icking martin.icking at bentley.com
Thu Jan 26 01:59:46 PST 2017

We have created a bunch of fixes to mapserver (mostly for the Oracle and SQL
server layer types). As we'd like to contribute these fixes (this would be
our first contributions to mapserver) the question is on how to do this in
an optimal way. I guess we'll create individual branches (to the 7-0 branch)
for every fix and create corresponding pull requests.
I've created a first pull request on a very simple fix
(https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/pull/5373) -  is that the right
procedure to follow?
Tx
Martin