[mapserver-dev] Mapfile keywords questions

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Thu Jun 29 05:28:53 PDT 2017

Thanks Steve for all the details.

I'm not sure why I had SCALETOKEN in the list. Maybe however this block
deserves its own page in the docs?

SCALE is referred to on the http://mapserver.org/mapfile/map.html page,
but only as part of the newer SCALEDENOM keyword. Should it be added as
its own keyword, with a deprecated tag? Also are all the keywords listed
at http://mapserver.org/cgi/controls.html Mapfile keywords, or are they
a separate but similar set?

I'm happy to take care of creating a ticket for updating the docs, and
fix these where appropriate.

Regards,

Seth

web: http://geographika.co.uk