[mapserver-dev] 7.2 release... and a question...

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Mon Jun 25 07:34:54 PDT 2018

While PHP support for 7.2 was omitted  because of confusion on RFC status, I've been watching Alexander (@AlexanderGabriel) has been working hard the last 10 days to resurrect the SWIG/PHP work. See ticket https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/5252 and the pull request https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/pull/5623.

Given the SWIG/PHP support is brand new and wouldn't have any backwards compatibility issues. So, do we include it and have one more beta?

--Steve