[mapserver-dev] Appveyor and MapScript tests

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 23:45:48 PDT 2018

Hi Bruno,

No this is just for the test Appveyor Window's build, run to check pull requests don't break the tests.
It would be good to see which versions of SWIG work for all MapScript bindings and make these the "supported" versions.  v1 doesn't seem to work well with Python, but v3 seems to break C#.
Is there a particular reason for the 3.0.[5-10] SWIG versions you use?

Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk
twitter: @geographika